This policy covers how Celestial Healing Educational Dept., a Georgia corporation ("C.H. Educational Dept." "we," "us," or "our") treats personal information that it collects and receives on www.celestialhealing.net. We are not in the business of selling information about you: we use information shared with us for the sole purpose of running and improving our services. This notice tells you what information we collect, steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use information, and finally, how you can contact us with questions or concerns.
Information We Gather
- C.H. Educational Dept. collects personal information when you register or enroll for any of our webinars, classes, telesimars or to receive any downloadable electronic files. This information is limited to your email address, username, address and any information you provide to our web site. Your password is stored securely on our cryptic folder located on our central hard drive.
- C.H. Educational Dept. may also collect personal information if you enter into promotions or contests.
- C.H. Educational Dept. automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. We also collect other use information as part of our analytics services, in order to improve the service. However, we do not link such information to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
- C.H. Educational Dept. may collect billing information if you sign up for a paid service, which may include your name, address, telephone number, credit card details, and other information that is necessary in order to process the transaction. Under no circumstance do we store any of your sensitive billing details.
- C.H. Educational Dept. uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, support, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
- Should you enroll for any online course or register for one of our free webinar or teleseminar, we require your billing information in order to process the transaction.
- We will retain the last 4 digits of your credit card number and credit card type, so that you may identify that card used in the future. We do not store any other billing information, as this information is discarded after your transaction has been processed.
- If your subscription is auto-renewing, a recurring subscription will be created at our payment gateway, paypal.com. Paypal.com will store your billing information on their secure payment gateway for as long as necessary to carry out the terms of your subscription.
- Should you cancel your subscription, your billing information will be immediately removed by paypal.com
- All transactions are processed over an industry standard SSL/TLS connection, with a minimum of 128-bit encryption.
- C.H. Educational Dept. occasionally obtains IP addresses from users depending upon how you access our web sites. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting C.H. Educational Dept. ’s web sites from specific geographical regions.
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.
- Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use C.H. Educational Dept. services or products that require you to "sign in" and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
- C.H. Educational Dept. uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using the C. H. Educational Dept. section, Products and Services.
- Estimate and report our total user size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve the content and services provided on the C.H. Educational Dept. Sites, Products and Services.
Information Use, Sharing and Disclosure
- C.H. Educational Dept. does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of the celestialhealing.net web sites, products and services with others except as described in this policy.
- We do not share, sell, rent or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- C.H. Educational Dept. may use or share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction, to operate or improve the C.H. Educational Dept. products and services, or to do something that you have asked us to do. We use other third parties such as a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes.
- When you register for C.H. Educational Dept. online classes, webinars or teleseminars , we collect user-submitted account information such as username and email address to identify users and send notifications related to the use of the service.
- When you post content on our membership web site or blog, you have the ability to post content which may include personally identifiable information about yourself.
- When you purchase any of our packages or membership subscription your 'username' to the HOW Tribe website will be the first name associated with your paypal account. No other name will be given as your 'username' other than your first name. Refusing to use your assigned 'username' and/or 'password' is a direct violation of our terms of service.
- If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- C.H. Educational Dept. may share personally identifiable information about you under the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgment in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate.
C.H. Educational Dept. may revise, modify or update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your particular membership account or by placing a prominent notice on our site prior to the change becoming effective.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Confidentiality and Security
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
- We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Your account information is password-protected. Additionally, your account's password is stored using a salted, variable work factor, one-way hash algorithm.
- In certain areas, C.H. Educational Dept. industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
If C.H. Educational Dept. learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using C.H. Educational Dept. or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of those sites, products and services. We may post a notice on our applicable web sites if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the applicable web sites. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at email@example.com.
Changing your Preferences and Personal Information
- You cannot edit your account information with C.H. Educational Dept. at any time.
- If your personal identifiable information associated with your paypal account changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may cancel by email our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Canceling your membership will not qualify a refund of any kind.
Contacting C. H. Educational Dept.
If you have a privacy concern regarding C. H. Educational Dept. you can write to us by email at email@example.com or by mail at:
8060 Webb Road
Riverdale, GA 30274
Back To Fibroid Page
Back To Online Classes